The list of fun, distracting activities:
1) Hang out with 11 of my favorite family-in-law members
3) Get a manicure (good idea, Paige!) to go with my new ring (!!!)
4) Visit my favorite used furniture store
5) Go to a PA dinner. Not because I like going to those things, but because I like hanging out with this crazy skydiving chica:
6) Dig a hole for a flower bed in my front yard
7) Buy dirt & flowers (but not dirty flowers)
8) Plant flowers in dirt after putting dirt in the aforementioned, now filled-in hole:
9) Go to The Black Sheep for dinner because I've been wanting to forever and this is a good excuse!!!
10) Visit a fabulous local winery, James River Cellars for a wine & cheese pairing:
10) Hang out with Karla & fam.
12) Make pots from scratch!
Now. If I accomplish all that I will be ready for a nap in two weeks. :)